Monday, January 29, 2007

POTD--'sports'

yeah! i am finally back online! yippee! here is a storyboard i did for a client a couple weeks ago---but, i thought it fit the 'sports' theme. He was a blast to capture! So fun and full of expressions.
Off to post on the thread and 're-enter' the POTD world.....

**btw---for some reason all my pictures on blogger are blurred on my pc---are they on yours? or do you see them clearly???

6 comments:

Dar Kaso said...

Very nice and very clear!

Mom2Drew said...

Nope, not blurred...but I do notice that mine are not as sharp as they are in "real-life" so maybe that's what you're seeing. I like the selective coloring you chose here, nice effect.

Hope said...

I like the pops of color. Cute kid!

Krissynae said...

Beautiful photo. Love the conversion. I love his red tricycle. Great job

Michelle said...

cute pics. I like the selective coloring.

Lee said...

What a cute shot. I really like the look.