


well for the POTD challenge---this is the week of 'sports.' I think a toddler playdate/photoshoot definitely counts as a sport! these are some pics of our sweet friends---gracen is the 'baby' of the group, but they are all within 9 months of each other. It's amazing how much difference a 'month' can make when they are so young.
(natural light and lots of giggles.....)
7 comments:
These are GREAT! It lloks like you had so much fun - I would totally agree that its a sport ;)
Love all 3, great colors
Cute shots! Great color!
awww, sweet. I agree that is a sport :)
Oh I love these photos. They are absolutely adorable. TFS
How cute are they, great capture.
i love the first picture. the feelings conveyed by it are pretty good! you did great there.
the other 2 are good too, just watch the feet in #2 and hands in #3 (you cropped at a joint).
#1 is great, even if the flower is covering the bigger girl's face.
tfs!
Post a Comment