Sunday, January 7, 2007

sunday--bw conversion

this is my dear daughter---taken this weekend. I used Krisztina's bw conversion......what do you think???
CC welcome!




thoughts on the bottom two??? #1--Krisztina's bw conversion
#2--my own fiddling and playing....
thoughts? cc????

too much light?

10 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

What a precious doll she is!
These are beautiful shots.
Great conversion, I need that tutorial!

Sara D. said...

I like #2 the best overall, that is just a precious shot, and I really like the b/w conv.!!! #1 it seems a bit hot on her face, but is still too cute!

amazing grace said...

thanks----that's what i was thinking too.....TOO much light on her face---but, does #2 look flat?

still working on this whole lighting and contrast thing...

thanks for the cc!

Anonymous said...

i like the top one. such a precisous girl. i lke the second conversion better as well/

maybe a shot with some eye contact would have been a nice contrast

Cindi Koceich said...

She's adorable. I agree that the light is a little harsh on her cheek in the first one. I like the first b/w conversion better but again, I think that's all about personal opinions.

Noell-Hyman said...

These are great. I like the Krisztina conversion effect.

I'd consider moving her to the side in the #2 & 3 shots, rather than center her. Just for visual interest. Not sure which side, though, since her body is facing one way and her face is facing the other. I'd have to try both and see which side works best.

Beautiful shots, though!

alli said...

i happen to like the first one. it is a bit hot BUT i like the contrast.

Krissynae said...

Beautiful little girl. Breathe taking photo

Dar Kaso said...

Just Beautiful! She's adorable.

Adrienne said...

These are simply stunning! love the conversions, and her pose.. it's just gorgeous! Love it!