great angle! i have those books too (haven't gotten past pg 28) and they're extremely easy to follow. hope you find the time in between blogging, housework, and all of our other chores...tfs.
Wow! I got both of those books for Christmas! I haven't started reading Understanding Exposure yet, but the Digital Photography Book is GREAT!! It has so many great tips! Enjoy!
6 comments:
Yay for you! That is one of the 4 books I am reading right now, UE.
Have fun reading. I like the set up of your photo
I got the UE book for Christmas!!! You're gonna love it!
Love your conversions--the sepia one looks great!
great angle! i have those books too (haven't gotten past pg 28) and they're extremely easy to follow. hope you find the time in between blogging, housework, and all of our other chores...tfs.
i got that book too! it's great...picking thru it trying to absorb!
Wow! I got both of those books for Christmas! I haven't started reading Understanding Exposure yet, but the Digital Photography Book is GREAT!! It has so many great tips! Enjoy!
Post a Comment