Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm 2!!!






Happy Birthday G!!!

13 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Awwww, Happy Birthday little sweetie! I LOVE that second picture of her. Too cute for words!

Michelle said...

happy birthday, little one! she is too adorable for words and that video is super sweet. your love for being a mom definitely shines thru.

Lauren Hartman said...

What a little cutie, Love her smile on the first one, she looks SO happy!

Jaime said...

AWW!! what a great capture!

HC said...

Happy Birthday little one! That cake looks yummy. The second picture is so adorable, I love it!

cherie said...

How adorable is she! The first one is so sweet, but the second one just gets to me that is the innocence of childhood....love it!

Angelica said...

She is just sooo sweet!! Happy Birthday to her and here's to another year full of joy!

Sue said...

Holy cannoli! I have missed so much of your posting! First off - Happy birhtday to your precious little one :) LOVE those pictures.

And then secondly - oh my gosh - just love all the pictures lately. The one with the fairtale under the willow tree is fantastic - great job with the orton technique too :)

Tera Fraley said...

What a sweet shot, that cake looks YUMMY!! Bet she had so much fun, looks like it!

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! soooo cute!

Christie said...

adorable, the first is my fave. i love the focus on the cake but her little smile is framed by the candles, love it!

Lorrie said...

Happy birthday little one! great shots!

Jess said...

Awww! Happy birthday sweetie! I can't believe she's 2 already! WOW!~