Wednesday, August 22, 2007

lots of catching up to do....

been on vacation visiting family....very fun! g had a blast with her gma's, gpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins. So fun!
I am WAY behind on phone calls and emails...and all I really want to do is edit these pics of my new adorable nephew: "T"....isn't he so cute? I was able to get some great shots of him--he's only 2 months...so I got to try some new things. Yeah!
More to come later.......

8 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...he's a doll!!!

cherie said...

sweet baby!

Joanne Fowler said...

Adorable! And I love yesterday's too!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this shot so cute...he's so alert and looking right at you...great shot!

Tera Fraley said...

that pic is adorable! I like that pose, he looks like a cutie!!

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! Your blends are amazing!!!

bprincephoto said...

Adorable!! Lovely shot. TFS

Sue said...

Congrats on your new nephew. He is a cuties pie for sure. Love the picture!