
these are our sweet friends.....they have been such a blessing to us...and sweet little "A" and Gracen are almost the same age and it is so fun to watch them play together...well not exactly play TOGETHER yet, but at least acknowledge each other. And "A" is so sweet giving gracen lots of hugs.... So, here are some of their pics...... I love how she kinda 'posed' for the camera and isn't the scenery gorgeous???
9 comments:
Look at her curls. These are beautiful. All the family pictures gets me thinking I need to find someone who can take pictures of my family and I
what a beautiful family! you did a great job. my favorite is definitely the last one--love her smile.
I don't see any glaring problems with your color-think you did pretty well. Did you use a warming filter on any of these?
Wow, these are gorgeous! You have such beautiful photos. Nice job with the coloring... they're all perfect, but I really love #2!
Gosh, these are fabulous. That little girl's smile just steals my heart. This is a beautiful family. Your pictures are so warm and so vivid.
Love the pics, the colors are great, nice and warm! Oh and about my pping on the maternity pics, you said they looked dreamy. I just added a dup layer with a guassion blur to what I wanted and then erased eyes and mouth and nostrils..and then messed with levels...etc. Oh and ran through noiseware too! Hope that helps, thanks for checkin' em out for me!
These are great (as are the one's of your family)! Love the colors. I really like the 2 of the little girl in the chair and the parents behind slightly blurry ~ awesome! How great that you have a friend like this who took pictures for you as well:) TFS.
heather...
i didn't use a warming filter--are they too warm or not warm enough? these are pretty much SOOC--ran a defog, bumped contrast and burned the edges. the Evening Light gave that warmth and tones.
erika--thanks for telling me about your pics. i just loved those! i'll have to try that....:)
Such amazing pics!! What a cutie!! I love your location, its great!! TFS!!
Post a Comment