Tuesday, July 31, 2007

just us....



a LOT of pics ahead....
More from the family shoot..... Here are some of the ones that my sweet friend shelly took. I am so excited to have some shots of us--since I'm always the one behind the camera. She took the pictures and I edited them...I will post some of hers tomorrow--they are a sweet family and I'm excited about their pics.






after doing these types of dof shots for others.....I really wanted one for us! Can't wait to get these printed and see how they look......

we had a blast with her dress---
more to come tomorrow....






10 comments:

Sara said...

These are so dang cute! You are a lovely family.

It's These Little Moments said...

love the pictures of your dd sitting in the chair.

Michelle said...

these are great! i love the dof one! and your little dd is ADORABLE in her dress!!! sweet!

Itworksforbobbi said...

Love them! Can't wait to do something similiar with "us"!

Melissa said...

I love these!! I really like the b&w dof w/her in the chair. Fun one too with her dress.

Jen said...

I LOVE THESE! That last one is so dang precious!
You guys are one gorgeous family.
UGH I need some family shots.
Come to michigan....LOL

Joanne Fowler said...

These are so great! It's so good to have these! Adorable family.

Tera Fraley said...

These are great!! I love the ones with you all in the background, too cute!! they came out nice, such a good looking family

amazing grace said...

jen--funny you should mention that...we are actually moving to MI soon.....:0 I tried finding your blog but it didn't link me to it when I clicked on your name....?

Cindi Koceich said...

These are PRECIOUS!! It's so great to have the family shots and I love the background! What a beautiful family you have!!