Wednesday, July 25, 2007

9 years


( one of the fun pics our photographer took....it's interesting looking at these now as a photographer...it's a bit red...but i like the pose....)

Today is our 9th anniversary.....What a blessing....... I am so thankful for jason and grateful that I get to journey in this life with my best friend. Thankful to the Lord for our marriage and this man. Happy Anniversary J! i love you.


12 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary! Those are cute pics, amazing how time flies isn't it? Looks like we were just about a year behind you.

Love the storyboard too, you've got an eye/flare for those.

April Ziegler said...

Happy Anniversary! =)

cherie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! love the storyboard.

~~Debb~~ said...

Ahhh, 9 years!! I remember 9 years --- 20 years ago! When one is happy in a marriage, life is bliss. Congratulations!!!

Tera Fraley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tera Fraley said...

Congrats, Happy Anniversary to you!! Great pictures!! I like the collage, love the shadow one.

bprincephoto said...

Happy Anniversary. Love that storyboard.

Melissa said...

Yeah Congratulations!! I LOVE the storyboard, love it!

Amy Covey said...

Happy Anniversary! LOVE the storyboard!

Dar Kaso said...

Happy Anniversary!

~JustJulie~ said...

Happy Anniversary! You've got one week on my. We'll be 9 on Aug 1st. Congratulations. I love your storyboard.

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!!!! DH and I just had 13 years in April, it's amazing how time flies.... Awesome storyboard, you are great with those and thanks for sharing the wedding pics.