Wednesday, July 25, 2007

glorious sky and a storyboard....


so i was driving to a photo shoot last saturday and the sky just looked glorious.....i love the sun rays streaming through the clouds, so I had to try to take a pic.
It's crooked b/c I had my new SB600 on the camera--and it was hitting the top of the car b/c it was too tall---i couldn't look through the viewfinder--and stay on the road that is....
So I just kinda aimed--and clicked.....:0
Apart from the crooked road and horizon....pretty good shot huh??

Tonight (thursday), we are getting together with another couple and are going to take family pictures for each other...I am so excited! I have it all planned out in my head--now I just hope it actually turns out that way. Hopefully, we'll get some good pics for each other....Yeah!

And a couple more from the shoot....
i got this cute template over at ilp---first time I have used it...i like it.
don't you just want to call this dog, "Benji???"

sweet, sweet family. They were a blast!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I actually like the angle, beautiful sky!!!! Hope your shoot goes great, please share:)

jordan.krogman said...

Adorable storyboard! Might have to swipe the idea. Is it an 8x10??

cherie said...

great storyboard! love the angle on the sky photo, very good eye.all the shots look great.

Jaime said...

these are all gorgeous! love the storyboard and that sky ROCKS!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Gorgeous work, as always.. I love the sky, and the family shots look great!!

Cindi Koceich said...

Look at those sun rays! Awesome!
I love both of these family shots! Love the dog running toward you and I love the sweetness in the black and white picture! That is a way cool storyboard too! I need to visit ILP more often!

bprincephoto said...

i like the angle of your shot. Just seems to work with it. And that storyboard is super cute. Can't wait to see how your family session went.