Sunday, July 1, 2007

something different....a little vintage...

vintage

original and bw



playing with a new vintage action set.....what do you think??? i don't have the tweaking quite down yet...but, took these photos today and wanted to play.
And since this is the week of "HANDS" for POTD...the first pic is my dd 'praying'---so priceless!
And yes....the boots are the ones i got from target a couple weeks ago--the fun is just beginning! :)

9 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

I really enjoy the vintage action on these, especially those boots! Nice job. Was this one you bought, or created yourself?

Heather said...

These are great! Your DD is precious:) and looks like she's so much fun. I like the action, so who's is it? Are you gonna share? :) Great Job!

amazing grace said...

these are amanda keyes actions! I love them!! :)

Lorrie said...

Leah... those are adorable! I love the one of her prayiing. It is priceless!

Amy Covey said...

I really like the vintage action on these. It looks great! And LOVE those boots.

April Ziegler said...

The vintage action is great... I love it! And those boots are the cutest things ever! =)

Jenn said...

Wonderful pictures. Love her expressions!

Michelle said...

she is such an adorable little cutie! love those boots.

Joanne Fowler said...

These are so adorable and gorgeous! Love the conversions used on these. Great job!