Friday, June 29, 2007

my ipod girl


dd loves music....and thinks my ipod is the best! She gets the biggest smile when I let her listen to some music. The earphones won't stay in her little ears, so she has to hold them in place...and it keeps her occupied for quite some time. :)



8 comments:

Jaime said...

OMG, how cute! those are great!!

Erika said...

So cute, love the storyboard!!

Michelle said...

those are adorable! your color is great and i LOVE that storyboard!

Lauren Hartman said...

Those are darling shots, as is your little girl!

Sara said...

These made me smile. What fun captures you have here!

Joanne Fowler said...

Too cute! She is just so adorable. And hey we had that little push/ride toy in the last shot!

April Ziegler said...

She is adorable. I love the storyboard. The shot on the left is my favorite... I love how you can see how fascinated she is w/ the music! =)

Lorrie said...

great job on the storyboard! The pics are great. I love the colors in the third one!