


she thinks it's hilarious to
plug her ears....it is quite the phase right now....:)


and for this week's theme....
here's my
YUMMY texture!......

a handful of dd. i like the first one a lot for some reason.....the tall wheat or 'weeds' in front of her face..... do you like color or bw better???
9 comments:
Those are great! Lately I have been on a color kick. I refuse to turn anything black and white...I don't know why either. She's a cutie and that cantaloupe looks awesome.
I like the color version. The color just pops!!! I love these shots of your daughter. What a cutie. And great texture shot. YUM!!!!
I really like the color too but the B&W are awesome as well. Your baby doll is just absolutely beautiful, I love looking at your photos of her!!!!
it's funny, but on your shots I just LOVE the BnW. Must be your conversion because it's just so great! I can tell your BnW apart from others. Your DD is just a doll, would love to photograph her;)
Oh and that cantalope is divine!!!!
I love the plugged ears shot! LOL, it's so perfectly litle girl.
And um, pass me a scoop of that melon, it looks delicious.
She's adorable... I like the color version, but both are really cute. Love the canteloupe shot, very sharp... makes me hungry for some.
The canteloupe is a great choice for texture!!
Your daughter is the cutest, sweetest!!! Just love your pictures of her!! I need to know where you got that flower clip for her hair too! My daugther would die for that!
thank you for your comments...
cindi---i actually make the hair clips----just need some flowers, clips and hot glue....easy peasey!!
:)
SUPER sweet pictures! She is so adorable! I love the one where she is plugging her ears! and the cantalope (sp?) looks delish! Great pictures!
Post a Comment