Saturday, June 23, 2007

the zoo....

ETA: Carousel Ride/scroll down....



took gracen to the zoo today for the first time. It was fun! She really liked the sea lions and turtles and ducks---(things that swim...!) Took these with my 70-300mm and I thought the lighting looked pretty cool with dh and dd. Of course the sea lion isn't the greatest pic as it is through the glass.....but you get the idea. :)

we went to the zoo yesterday and jason took g on her first carousel ride......
it wasn't quite as fun as I thought it would be.......

"okay this thing is moving up and down....not to sure about that....."

"daddy, save me!" tears followed.....


"let's get out of here daddy!"

10 comments:

HC said...

I love how the sea lion looks like he or she is giving Gracen a hug!

Erika said...

so pretty, i love the color and silhouette! I need to find a place like that!

Teri said...

Very cool pictures, the blue in the water os a pretty color.

Melissa said...

The color of the water is so cool in these photos!

Tera Fraley said...

those are great shots!! I love the color of the water!

Michelle said...

love the colors and mood of these... she sure looks like she's enjoying herself.

Teri said...

The carousel pics are great and your daughter is so cute.

Tori said...

These are so cute! I love the lighting of the first couple...

Beth said...

I know what you mean about the carousel... I had such high expectations for a joyful experience, and both Isaac and Lauralyn are terrified for the ride... Grace did good to give it a try, my 2 settled for riding on the bench that didn't move. Cute pics!

Me said...

I love your colors. Gorgeous. Too bad your daughter didn't love her first ride on the carousel. Wait awhile and try again. I'm sure the second time's the charm.