bits and pieces from a couple different circle journals....
this is my sister's and mine---got the title from my friend laura's and mine that she created....(laura....we need to get moving on those!) :)
my page about the journey to our daugther and what felt like the "never-ending wait" of the adoption process.....waiting is tough-but, the Lord is good.
even though this photo isn't tack sharp, i love it. my sweet dd giving her bunny some love.


14 comments:
Ok, so seriously girl...you're amazing!!! I so want to be you. Another great idea, I've been marking each one this week so far...looking forward to tomorrow's post. Oh, and that pic of DD is swwwweeeet!
Those are so cute....you are so creative! :) I LVOE that last pic! She's a doll!
I've always wanted to do one of these circle journals ~ my good friend scrapbooks I may have to talk her into this. Your looks sooo cool ~ love the paper from mme. You are seriously talented with this ~ your stuff looks so amazing. Love your dd hugging her bunny.
wow another awesome project, have to keep these all in mind. The pic on the bottom is precious, love it.
i would love to do a circle journal only no one i know scraps. sigh. so i'll live vicariously thru yours cause yours are sooooo cool! great job on the colors and textures. and dd is too sweet. she is really an adorable little sweetheart.
You are an amazing/talented scrapper! I love your choices of paper. Your style is awesome!
DD is sooooo cute! Never get sick of looking at her photos. She is beautiful!
She's so flippin cute! I love that circle journal...Awesomely creative.
These are great! I want to sit down and make an album like this for myself. I have made many like it for other people, but never one for myself! LoL-
I LOVE yours!
And I love that picture of your DD and her bunny. What a little sweetheart!
What great pics!! I think they look great, I have only done one and really enjoyed it. TFS!!
Wow... those are amazing! You are one talented chick! Love the picture of your daughter... she's too cute!
I am in awe of your creativity. Wow. And your DD is the cutest thing ever =)
First of all, that picture of your daughter is a treasure! She is so beautiful! Secondly, those books are fabulous...is it ok if I want to be you when I grow up???? Hee Hee Oh wait......I'm already grown up! Darn! Maybe someday.....
Love the photo of your daughter - such a sweet moment!! I'm seriously enjoying your scrapbook project photos. You are definitely talented!!
I love these. Seriously, all your posts this week are really giving me the itch to scrap again... not that I have any time, but I really, really want to. Such an inspiration. Beautiful shots, too.
Post a Comment