Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sweet "H" family---fun shots!





some new favorites for me! They are sweet friends of mine and I LOVE that they were game for 'jammie shots!' Beth wanted to capture a typical Saturday morning in their house with the family all snuggling in bed! Love the candid moments! Got to play with DOF in the first pic which was a blast! I think that's my favorite. And I love how sweet baby "K" is nestled in the last pic.

More from this shoot to share tomorrow...:) tfl!

11 comments:

Debra said...

OH WOW!!!! i so love the first and second.. i love DOF... and i love the conversions on these.. just stunning....

Sue said...

I am really digging the black and white pictures here. That first one is just adorable :) Cute family!

Amy Covey said...

I love these in b&w!! I also love, love, love the idea of jammie photos - what a fun idea!

Mom2Drew said...

Yup, that first one is so sweet!!! Great BnWs once again, you've got that nailed!

Jan said...

Oh yeah. These are so sweet!! I love bed shots--so comfortable and real. You did a great job with them!

robin said...

Great b & w conversions. I hope the family will frame some of these. They would look great on the bedroom wall. I love the first one - what a cutie!

Heather said...

Aww these are awesome! Great job! Love the look on the baby's face in that first one...too cute:)

Tori said...

I love these! I really like the second one best, but they are all great! They're gonna love 'em!

Trisha said...

These are SO sweet! Love the conversions!

Beth said...

Love, love, love the photos! I have already blown 5 up to 8 x 10s and even put them in frames w/ mats... they look awesome. Maybe they'll be on the wall Monday when you come over. My mom says that you should enter the bedroom shots into a contest because they are so great/unique.

Melissa said...

I really like the first one too! Your conversions are great!