Monday, June 11, 2007

Tuesday---Week: "FIRE"

Week of FIRE....
top photo is a 100% crop of the second photo....thought it looked pretty cool--even though there is a little grain.



10 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

I can't seem to blow up that first one, but on the screen...it looks really pixelated. But...being a 100% crop probably has something to do with it;) I really like that second shot, maybe just cropped a little more to get rid of all the negative space. I was thinking matches too, but didn't exactly know how to do it. hmmmm...

Heather said...

I think this is a cool perspective, here I am trying to think so complicated and it's just this simple! Great job!

Katie said...

I like the top one. The close crop looks really cool.

Melissa said...

I think this weeks theme is a bit of a struggle but it's so obvious LOL! I like the 1st one too but it does look a bit pixelated on my screen as well.

Tori said...

Neat crop! I see a little bit of pixelation on both... right around the flame, but nothing horrible. I think I'm trying to make the theme this week more difficult than it really should be! I never would have thought of matches... DUH!

amazing grace said...

thanks for the comments...i know the first one is pixelated---b/c of the 100% crop---I just thought it looked kinda neat! ....:)

Tera Fraley said...

like the crop! I tried that also but mine didnt look nearly as good as yours. Good capture

bprincephoto said...

so cool. I love the wall color behind too. Great idea

Amy said...

I'm having trouble w/this theme too, but this is awesome! What a great idea! No matter if there's grain because you cropped it, so awesome!!!!

Debra said...

good thing you had a long match stick... great shot...