
well....since this is
"habits" week---one of my habits is taking care of my
garden..... Love planting, watering, smelling...:) I even have dd helping me pull weeds----she says
"Weeeeeddd, weeeeedd." It's cute!
Look at all that bokeh!!!! gotta love the 50mm!
7 comments:
Very pretty!
I so would like to have a garden. I bet yours is beautiful if it's anything like this one shot. Nice color and good to see you back.
thanks heather---i was gone all weekend and had just gotten back in the POTD swing---so here we go again...:)
great picture. I love the colors. i am not a garden person. You gave me an idea for one of my habits though. I may get out in the morning to see what I can do with it. I can't wait to see more.
Beautiful! My habit is just enjoying the Butterfly Bush after my dad gets it to grow LoL- I DO NOT have a green thumb, though I wish I did!
OK you can come work on my 'garden' I'm just not all that great at gardening.... gotta love that bokeh!!
This is BEAUTIFUL Leah!!! My garden is NOT colorful at all... it is mainly one color- BROWN! LOL! LOVE that DOF- it's YUMMY!!!
Post a Comment