Wednesday, May 30, 2007

sidelighting

Lots of Pictures......love the lighting by our back door---it gives great "rembrandt lighting"--it makes it tricky when converting to bw though--b/c the lit side of the face tends to be blown. But, I like the warm tones in the color.
this smile is such my dd! such a happy girl!

ran an acid wash action on this one---not sure about the skin tones, but wanted more of an urban feel....?


Thanks for looking.....These were all with my 50mm at about 3.2 i think. Love CC.

6 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Great job w/ the lighting! I don't really have any CC, as I'm just starting out but I wanted to say that I love the 3rd shot... it made me smile!

Mom2Drew said...

Hey that BnW one looks really great...not too blown at all and really adds a sort of mysterious glow. All super cute though, she's a darling subject!

Dar Kaso said...

How adorable is she in her had. Great shots and the lighting looks fantastic.

Jen said...

the B+W is awesome! I LOVE IT!
great shots.

Heather said...

These are so cute!She is adorable, I like them all:)

Jess said...

I love them all! She just gets prettier and prettier- and I'm DIGGIN' the hat!