"my faith"
my faith in the Lord Jesus is a very important part of my life and has been since I was a little child. His strength and peace have gotten me through so much in this life. I am thankful for His mercies and grace in my life.
thanks for looking!!


6 comments:
Very pretty pic and such a great thing you cant live without! Love the coloring in the bottom one and I must say I love your "Starbucks" photo. Was just trying to figure out how Im gonna photograph that!
Such a touching shot. I prefer the first one but the colors on my monitor may be way off. Great job!
I like what you did with the second one. I think the purple looks really cool :)
The second one is pretty cool. Amazing what the sponge tool can do, I just started using it myself. I'm also right with you on the faith thing;)
I really like the first one, but I'm on a laptop, so the colors may be a little different on my screen...
How awesome of you to share this:) Beautiful shot of something NONE of us can live without:)
Post a Comment