Snapped this candid shot of dd this week as she "oh so patiently was waiting for dinner..." It cracks me up. All the kitchen table stuff is kinda framing the pic---I cropped it at first...but, i think I kinda like the way it tells the story. what do you think?
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yea...keep the stuff in there, does give reference, especially since dd is what is in focus. She's such a good girl just waiting like that...too sweet.
Oh that is so adorable! I love that you kept all the stuff too!
Aww! That is the CUTEST face ever!!! I like all of the "stuff" in the pic as well... it gives it a sense of "place", if that makes any sense!
This is fabulous. I agree, keep the stuff in.
gotta love that little face - great capture!
Post a Comment