meet sweet baby "k".....The top photo is from a photo shoot this weekend---and I just LOVE her expression and her eyes in this photo! Love the emotion of wonder, delight, and anticipation all wrapped up in those eyes.
So, I just had to post this pic---still proofing the rest...but this one has just caught my eye.
The second photo is from an earlier photo shoot of "Miss K". She was only 2 months old in these. They grow so fast!


9 comments:
LOVE the storyboard. Placement looks good of each picture too. I always stress about how they should go - who faces where and such. Great job!
What a cutie. Love your storyboard, just fabulous.
Love the first one! Her expression is too cute & I really like the conversion.
Very sweet baby! Love the conversion!
LOVE IT! Can't wait to see the rest! Must be the cutest baby around...I might be slightly bias though.
Love the first one, what a cute expression.
Oh, she's a doll. What a beautiful photo. Mom must be pleased. Nice conversion.
That storyboard is to die for...is it a template?
Lovely conversions as usual.
thanks for the sweet comments all....
heather...the template is Krisztina's....she has a link on her website. They are great!
Post a Comment