Tuesday, May 8, 2007

some from a family shoot....




sweet and FUN 'H' family! they were an absolute blast to shoot!! here are a few from the shoot.
this was such a fun photo shoot. Shot these in manual--the silohuette pic was a tree swing and the sun was in perfect position for this shot.
would love feedback....tia!

6 comments:

sweetpea said...

These look great, Leah!!! Sweet lil' H. family....

Cindi Koceich said...

These are all just gorgeous!! The one with the silouette with the little boy swinging is my favorite! Amazing shots!!

Mom2Drew said...

I really like your BnW conversions on these, seem to fit perfectly.

jordan.krogman said...

I saw these over on 2peas a while ago but I just LOVE them and had to say it again. You've been doing such awesome work lately! Keep it up! :)

Trisha said...

Wow! Great job! I can't pick a favorite!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the family shot! Great comp.
the boy swinging! too cool. great work....