wow! it's been awhile.....i was in dallas for a week and then busy editing some photos from a couple family shoots that were a blast!!! Here's a handful from yesterday. The flowers are from a park and I love the tree reflection in the creek. Something about that scene just seems magical. the others are my dd....
these were all taken with my NEW 50mm 1.8 which I love! GREAT lens! I've been keeping it on my camera to just practice with it and i love it so far.
TFL and I hope to get to your blogs today!


7 comments:
You will keep loving your new lens!! Welcome back, these are great as usual.
I love the color in #2, and I like #3 in B/w - looks great!
Good for you that you love your 1.8, I keep on practicing with mine but seem to not nail the focus. Do you use manual focus or Automatic.
Wonderful pictures, the color is so rich, I love it.
tiffany--
i use auto focus for the lens, but shot these in AP mode. f stop was in between 1.2-2.8 i think.
thanks for your comments.
I just love that first one - beautiful flower, great color, just love it. and the ones of your dd are great! I really like the black and white conversions :)
These are wonderful and your DD is beautiful!! I just ordered 50m 1.8 and am anxiously awaiting it! of course it's on backorder, but not for long
Wow, these are beautiful! I love that last one, the expression is priceless!
I also love the creek shot... it almost seems like there should be little fairies flying around! Definitely magical!
Post a Comment