I LOVE it Leah! That expression is PRICELESS!!! Your conversion looks amazing too- nice and contrasty, just how I like 'em! ;)
Oh yeah, and I left a reply to your question about my lens on my blog, just in case you don't check back- didn't want you to think I was ignoring you, LOL! :)
What a doll! Great angle! I love capturing this, because it is always so true to life, with little children "looking up" to their parents. LOVE the cherry blossom pics too! Wish I lived there!
10 comments:
She wanted SOMETHING!!! LOL Great emotions in her face....love those lips!!! I like the B&W conversion - is it a specific conversion?
Love the look on her face! Makes me wonder what she is asking for.
What new method did you use? It's nice and contrasty.
Very sweet! Definitely looks like she's begging for soething! LoL- Nice conversion!
So cute! The conversion is AWESOME!!! I love it!
what a sweetie! love this capture!
cute little one, and GREAT conversion!
I LOVE it Leah! That expression is PRICELESS!!! Your conversion looks amazing too- nice and contrasty, just how I like 'em! ;)
Oh yeah, and I left a reply to your question about my lens on my blog, just in case you don't check back- didn't want you to think I was ignoring you, LOL! :)
What a doll! Great angle! I love capturing this, because it is always so true to life, with little children "looking up" to their parents. LOVE the cherry blossom pics too! Wish I lived there!
love the expression. Your sunset pics are awesome too - love them
Post a Comment