Tuesday, April 10, 2007

tuesday


here is another sunset picture from the beach---this time, more purples and blues. dh chased the birds that were on the shore so I could try to get some flying.
i like how the sun puts that warm glow on the side of the buildings. okay, got to go get my little one up......tfl!

15 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Do I get to be the first to comment? THIS is beautiful! So serene, peaceful, and quiet feeling! I want to be sitting there, enjoying the scene. Those 2 birds make this shot stand out for me! REALLY nice job!

Jen said...

Very nice! Love the color!!
(miami_mama)

Anonymous said...

ooo, love your composition here.

jen said...

oh so beautiful... and the ones yesterday are breathtaking!

Itworksforbobbi said...

This belongs on a postcard - it so serene! Great Comp.!

Dar Kaso said...

Beautiful shot, great color and glow on the buildings is pretty.

Jan said...

Wonderful comp. I love the birds in flight as well as the buildings in the back ground. Cool!!

Melissa said...

I love the purples & blues and the birds make it so much more beautiful!

Sue said...

I like this. Very pretty. And the ones from yesterday are wonderufl!

Nichole said...

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Picture Perfect.

Michelle said...

this really is a beautiful capture! i'm with Heather-i want to be there enjoying it. great job!

AmyC said...

I'm LOVING the empty space at the top. Such a cool shot!

Cindi Koceich said...

Ooooh! This rocks!! Love the composition and the birds add the perfect touch!!

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous Photo!!! I love everything about it, composition, color, everything!

Great JOB

Trisha said...

I would absolutely LOVE to be sitting there right now! Beautiful colors!