Sunday, April 1, 2007

cutie patootie....



okay, so i am going to try really hard to be on theme starting tomorrow---but, these are some of my dd's friend at the gardens. I love her blue dress against the green grass! She was a delight to capture. BW is Jess's action--(which I love) and i put a slight vignette on the last one. I think I should make it even less...have to play with it later. TFL!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

These are precious!
Are you going to capture slimy things next week? lol

amazing grace said...

i know....i have NO IDEA what to do for slimy---but feel like I haven't been on theme for a couple weeks....

hmmm....something slimy??? or beautiful spring blooms?????

LOL!

leah

Amanda said...

She is a doll! What pretty eyes, and I love the first one! for the vignette on the last... I might try a black one instead and less. I think the white draws away from the little girl.. JMO :)

amazing grace said...

hmmmm...i wouldn't of thought of a black vignette--have to try that....thanks for the suggestion!

aren't her eyes gorgeous???!!
my daughter has dark brown eyes, so it was fun to see BLUE! :)