The red in these tulips was soooo bright and rich--i didn't sponge the color--honest...isn't the color beautiful? And adding a little collage of g for easter. Thanks for looking and thanks for all your comments! I appreciate it! Have a great weekend!
Friday, April 6, 2007
saturday--happy easter
The red in these tulips was soooo bright and rich--i didn't sponge the color--honest...isn't the color beautiful? And adding a little collage of g for easter. Thanks for looking and thanks for all your comments! I appreciate it! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I LOVE the yellow behind the tulip in the first shot!!! Great storyboard too!! Love the swirlies! Happy Almost Easter!!
Sweet storyboard. LOVE the cherry blossom shots, especially the one with the lane...looks like a postcard.
love the color of your tulip! your storyboard is cute!
THey are truely beautiful. My cc...I think that the flowers are a little soft. Try running a USM on them. THat should help.
thanks for the cc melissa...they are a little soft--i did run a defog...but, didn't run USM again before posting to the web....have to see if that makes a difference.
thanks!
leah
Pretty tulips and love the storyboard.
Beautiful! I love tulips! Great shots.
He is risen indeed! Love that first one and the beautiful bokeh in the background.
I like the first tulip shot ,all that yellow really draws the eye to the flower.
These are terrific shots. Love the first tulip shot--it's my fave...
Post a Comment