not slimy, i know....but---how about pretty? :) Love these trees and they don't last in bloom for very long. I am really excited about next week's theme----"sun" i can do....:) tfl!!!
Gorgeous shots of the blossoms. I really like the second one with the gate, great color and leading lines, postcard pretty. My only cc would be to remove the shadow in the lower lefthand corner.
I see you found me! YaY! If you click on my link it doesn't take you to my profile? If so, it's probably hard to tell the link to my site because it's just three dots (...). At any rate I'm glad you found me and thanks for the comment!! :)
16 comments:
Gorgeous shots of the blossoms. I really like the second one with the gate, great color and leading lines, postcard pretty. My only cc would be to remove the shadow in the lower lefthand corner.
These are great. I love the second one the best. Beautiful! The blossoms are all but blown off all the trees here. They just don't last long enough!
That second picture is awesome! I agree postcard pretty :) Beautiful job on these.
I love that second one. Beautiful1
Very pretty. The second shot is very postcard-like. Love your bubble shots from yesterday, especially the silhouette one. Very artsy looking.
The second pic is just beautiful with the path and the fence... Frameable!!
These are all beautiful! The second one is my favorite, I love the way the tree branches kind of frame the path. good job!
Wow!!! I LOVE these shots! I really love that composition of the second picture and the color is perfect!!!
Gosh...#2 is just so romantic, I can't get over these trees! Wish to God I had them around here.
That second one belongs on a calendar or something. I love the composition and the color!
Once again I have fallen in love with your blossems. I want to live here. Oh, how beautiful.
thanks for all the sweet comments--
cindi--what's your blog??? when i click on your name-it doesn't give me a link.
wow...simply gorgeous. loving that second shot. makes me want to walk down that path.
When oh when can I ever get shots like this!!!!?!?! I suck at nature/macro photography...and I am so impressed right now.
Great ones!!! the #2 is the best one for me.
I see you found me! YaY! If you click on my link it doesn't take you to my profile? If so, it's probably hard to tell the link to my site because it's just three dots (...). At any rate I'm glad you found me and thanks for the comment!! :)
These are beautiful! Love your color. The second one is seriously gorgeous! Love it!
Kristal
Post a Comment