Monday, April 2, 2007

"something slimy" week POTD


ETA: first picture---took that this morning...

gotta love bubbles! but, they are slimy! gracen's gma sent her a fun bubble maker today--so, I thought this would be a good picture to stay on theme. Definitely got some bubble liquid on me as I was trying to fill the little spout. what a great invention!!! Nothing great about these pics--just trying to be on theme...:)

11 comments:

Jen said...

aaaahhhhh yes.... bubbles! The good kind of slime! Love the dots of color captured in the bubbles. (miami_mama)

Cindi Koceich said...

I really like the bubbles layered over the horizon in the first pic! Very creative idea for the theme! The only CC I have would be to crop out the sunny spot in the grass on the third picture. I think this pic would be sweet as a tight verticle crop.

Me said...

I thought the first shot was so cool, then I saw the second shot and I really love that one. I agree on a tighter crop on the third shot.
Great job.

Sara said...

Love, love love the first one. Bubbles distract me when they are oof; the contrast of color you have captured is fantastic!

Itworksforbobbi said...

That first shot rocks! LOOOOOVE it!

Amanda said...

I LOVE that first shot! Beautiful1

barb said...

I love nothing more than kid/bubble pictures. They evoke such wonderful memories, for me. She is a doll!

amazing grace said...

thanks for all the fun comments girls!!!

i agree about the 3rd shot--didn't really edit that one too much---just posted---the shade/sunny area bothers me too....

:)

Mom2Drew said...

That first one...FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing take on the theme, so creatve and fun!

jen said...

spring=bubbles - doesn't it! We just received 2 different bubble toys too! I did a shot a few days ago with one. Need to try again!. There's always a slimy mess afterwards!

Teri said...

You captured these bubbles perfectly.