Monday, April 9, 2007

New theme---"Sun"



these are my favorite sunset pics to date. These are from the beach a few weeks ago---I posted some in the gallery--but, had to include these for 'sun' week. Taken with my 70-300mm lens. Just ran a defog and bumped up the contrast a tad. TFL! And I'm glad 'slimy' week is over...:)

14 comments:

Ingrid said...

Wow, I've never seen such an impressive, vibrant sunset! Incredible. Excellent capture...

Katie said...

Wow, check out the color!! These are all great, for some reason the bottom one just grabs me.

cristina said...

WOW!!! The second shot is just amazing! I like the other 2 just as much but the I tend to favor the composition and colors of the 2nd one best!!! GREAT JOB!

Amy Covey said...

WOW - love the bold colors of the sunset. Great capture...I can see why they're your favorites!!

Mom2Drew said...

This is a gorgeous sunset and I love that sun!

Kathy said...

These shots look like they could be in a magazine. Very impressive.

Teri said...

wow these are awesome

Trisha said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and the comp! I wish we had some sun to work with...and wish I had a beach nearby!

Anonymous said...

oh wow

Patti said...

these are beautiful. Fabulous colour

Lorrie said...

wow... those colors are just unreal! GORGEOUS!! now that's a sky!

Nichole said...

Breathtaking!

Krissynae said...

Look at those oranges. These are beautiful Amazing capture.

amazing grace said...

thanks for all the nice comments....this was definitely one of those--"in the right place at the right time" moments. I took these from our hotel balcony.

thanks for all your sweet comments!