Thursday, May 24, 2007

jewel


this is the week of pets and here's jewel--our sweet and NEEDY vizsla. She's getting older and her face is getting whiter and whiter. To say she loves to cuddle and attention would be an understatement. Vizsla's are nicknamed "Velcro Vizsla's" and jewel fits that to a "T".
These pics are taken with my 50mm at f2.2 i believe. She looks so intense b/c she is hoping my dd will give her some of her snack!

6 comments:

Me said...

I've never seen one of these dogs. She's beautiful. I have a velcro dog, too...only mines a Golden Retriever. That's the worst kind of velcro because it leaves hair all over ya. :)

Tori said...

She's a beautiful dog! I really like your conversion on the b/w one!

Debra said...

the black and white conversion is my favorite.... i love the expression...

Lori said...

I have to be different and say I love the one in color!

Anna said...

Beautiful dog! I love the color one too...I think it brings a warmth to her face!

Jan said...

Too cute! I actually like the color one, too. I love the perspective of it, as well as the warmth. TFS!