The fence does not bother me...probably because I do that all the time;) These are precious. I like the second shot, would like to see it in color as well.
She is so beautiful! Love her dress too! The second one is my favorite. I love that expression and the wind blowing her hair! The fence doesn't bother me, but I think that picture would be pretty cropped in really tight around her face and the flower too!
6 comments:
The fence does not bother me...probably because I do that all the time;) These are precious. I like the second shot, would like to see it in color as well.
She is so beautiful! Love her dress too! The second one is my favorite. I love that expression and the wind blowing her hair! The fence doesn't bother me, but I think that picture would be pretty cropped in really tight around her face and the flower too!
What beautiful shots, she's adorable in her sweet dress. I didn't even notice the fence until you pointed it out.
These are beautiful photographs, the fence doesn't bother me at all, in fact I didn't notice until I read your journaling.
what a little beauty! great captures.
Love these. What a little beauty!
Post a Comment