this top flower is sooooo unique to me. this was in the 'rainforesty section' in the zoo and was hanging down in the walkway. Anyone know what this is?
No idea what that flower is, but it's way cool. I actually like the 3rd shot the best. The contrast is great. It took me a minute to figure out what it was. it almost looks like a zebras rear end when you glance at it quickly. (yeah, i'm weird! lol.)
Such pretty flowers, the 2nd one is really neat looking. I really like the third one too! ~ Geez, Lorrie I would have never though of the zebra's behind, until you pointed it out, lol.
7 comments:
So pretty! Love the textures, REALLY love the 2nd one, he he he!! Great job!
No idea what that flower is, but it's way cool. I actually like the 3rd shot the best. The contrast is great. It took me a minute to figure out what it was. it almost looks like a zebras rear end when you glance at it quickly. (yeah, i'm weird! lol.)
Such pretty flowers, the 2nd one is really neat looking. I really like the third one too! ~ Geez, Lorrie I would have never though of the zebra's behind, until you pointed it out, lol.
Love that palm.
Love the last one! All are beautiful, but that last one really jumps out at me for some reason...it's great!
Not sure what that first flower is, but I love the color! The palm is a great shot too!
Great shots! I think that first flower is some sort of hibiscus, the stamen on it looks like the ones on "normal" ones.
Post a Comment