That lighting is amazing, wow! Great idea about the wagon. Her curls are so cute and their eyes are all beautiful! Awesome shots! The ones from yesterday are just too sweet too! Love the first one.
I'm not sure why...but that first pic reminds me so much of fall and that time of year. I love it! Love the vignette on it and that wagon is too cute. Nice job. On my monitor, there may be a orangy hue, but...I'm in the process of recalibrating, so take with a grain of salt.
I was going to post almost the exact same thing as mom2drew. The boy's eyes in the second picture don't look right. Did you photoshop them? His right eye looks too dodged on the bottom half. I'm sure the family loved them.
I wanted to add that I loved your photos from yesterday. I didn't see them before, so I wanted to let you know I think they are wonderful!
15 comments:
I agree with you- the under the tree photos have wonderful lighting! Nice work.
These are SUPER sweet! You're right...the lighting was great! And yes...her curls are gorgeous!
Those all turned out cute! I love the lighting under the tree...and her curls are adorable!!
Wow! These are beautiful!Love the look on the baby's face: Great Job!
these are adorable! yes, those curls are too cute! great job.
These are gorgeous! I love that first one. They have a vintage look - the children have great outfits on and I love the setting. Great job!
That lighting is amazing, wow! Great idea about the wagon. Her curls are so cute and their eyes are all beautiful! Awesome shots! The ones from yesterday are just too sweet too! Love the first one.
ooo.. I love the little curly haired girl! omg, so cute!
Color is so rich!!! now I want to redo my pictures...yours is so consistent. What should I do with mine?!?! Great Job!
I'm not sure why...but that first pic reminds me so much of fall and that time of year. I love it! Love the vignette on it and that wagon is too cute. Nice job. On my monitor, there may be a orangy hue, but...I'm in the process of recalibrating, so take with a grain of salt.
I was going to post almost the exact same thing as mom2drew. The boy's eyes in the second picture don't look right. Did you photoshop them? His right eye looks too dodged on the bottom half. I'm sure the family loved them.
I wanted to add that I loved your photos from yesterday. I didn't see them before, so I wanted to let you know I think they are wonderful!
I love the wagon photo. And those curls are to die for!! These shots are wonderful and under that tree looks like the ideal place. Great shots.
I love them! The lighting looked great, what an adorable family.
These are fantastic shots of your kids.
These are beautiful! Yesterday's were awesome too! Thanks so much for sharing these!
Post a Comment