Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Canvas Collage....







some canvas art i made for dd's room about 6 months ago. this was inspired by creative and fun Ali....she had made something similar that was in CK about 6 months ago.....so, I got out the acrylics and started cutting squares...:)


this used to hang above gracen's crib---but, one morning I came in to get her...and she had successfully gotten it off the wall and decided to 'rearrange it'.....hmmm.....not the best morning in our household....:) So, anyways, there is supposed to be another picture in the yellow square--but, that got 'destroyed' and I haven't replaced it yet. so just 'imagine' one there...:)


Also, I know the pics in the actual collage aren't the greatest....but, I've learned some things since then. :)

and off topic.....BUT......

AREN'T THESE SO CUTE?????

Found them for dd at Target on CLEARANCE--wooHooooo!

15 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Really cute canvas collage. I might actually do that sometime! Thanks for the idea! And my little dd has those exact same boots and she ADORES them! Problem is her legs are so chubby that we can't zip them all the way! lol Can't wait to see some pics of your little gal wearing them! :)

cristina said...

hey! dd (youngest one) had those exact same boot... my dd's are into boots (all 3 of them) and they're soo cute with their skirts (even shorts) on...
i like your canvas thingie...so creative! haven't scrapbook for a while so when i see stuff like this it just makes me want to do it...for about 5 secs (heehee)...no seriously...i really need to scrap...thanks for the inspiration...

Amy said...

These are beautiful, I've been meaning to do something like that (in all that free time I have:) This is such a fun theme, great to see what others come up with! I love the boots, I have some cute teal ones my sil gave me, so I'm planning a shoot w/dd soon. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

OMG...CUTE boots....I NEED THOSE! (not for me ;) LOL)....

Cute layout...LOVe all the textures and layers....great job

Teri said...

Beautiful canvas.

Melissa said...

I love the canvas! I used canvas for the first time last year at Buffalo CK and loved it, of course that has been the only thing I've done but I plan on making one of these. Now I've been inspired ;)

Bobbi said...

Beautiful....I actually like the fact that there are three pics diagonally, didn't really notice the yellow square too much. Those boots are awesome btw.

Dana said...

I am joining the canvas love fest! Wow...I need to make at least one of those! It is fabulous. And, the boots...I got a similar pair at Target when I was there a year and a half ago for my daughter. She wanted to wear them always! They are great...

Amy Covey said...

I love the canvas!! Very cute idea.

Those boots are adorable. I had been eyeing them at Target, but never broke down and bought them. Can't wait to see photos with the boots!!

Mom2Drew said...

I'm bookmarking this and going to try something similar! Wow...can't tell you how much I love this idea. It's terrific and the colors/products you chose compliment so well. You're the altering queen my friend!!!!!! What size is it?

Jan said...

This is a precious canvas! I just love it...You did a great job saving it, too.

fun boots, btw. I can't wait to see your dd in them.

April Ziegler said...

Oh my, those boots are beyond cute! And what a great collage, you are so creative. I can only imagine walking in on that destruction, hehe. It looks like it held up well anyway =)

amazing grace said...

it's a 16x20 canvas and the squares are 5x5---super fun! Ali's was even bigger in CK. I need to try that next.

:)

Tera Fraley said...

LOve the Canvas, very cool!! Her little boots are adorable!! TFS
Tera

Tori said...

Very cool idea! I love those pink boots!