Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hope and Glory

received this gorgeous bouquet from dear friends and family....
what a photographic feast!!! beautiful delphinium....

i took these near sunset--and was so excited to play with sunflare....


love the HOPE in this picture.....the way the sunflowers seek the SUN and the glorious yellow.





I know this is kinda 'flower overload'....but i LOVE sunflowers and just had to post these. Thanks for looking and thanks for all your comments on my blog. I appreciate it!


11 comments:

~JustJulie~ said...

You lucky girl! I love to receive flowers, but alas, rarely do. I love the composition of the first one, and the sun flare in #5 is AWESOME. All of them are really great!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful! I agree with Julie.. the sun flares are awesome!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! The colors are perfect and I LOVE the sunflare! Awesome pics, you have to blow some of these up.

jordan.krogman said...

Oh, my goodness! That sunflare is gorgeous! Great job! :) And beautiful flowers, too. . .

Amy said...

Great job, I love the first one and the way the stems seem a little furry with the sun lighting it up. Beautiful photographs of a beautiful subject.

Unknown said...

I think I like hte first one the best...though they are all GREAT!! Lucky Gal! :)

Erika said...

Love, love the sunflare in the sixth from bottom, I think??? With the huge starry sun flare, beautiful!

Dana said...

I, too, am in awe of your sun flare...great job! I love sunflowers and delphiniums. Nice shots.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the inspiration, I've been wanting to try the sun flare craze!Great shots!

Tori said...

These are really pretty! I love that you took them outside to shoot them.... and nice sunflare!

Teri said...

Great shots, 2 and 10 are my favorite, I wish it wasn't so darn windy here all the time cuz I would love to get some natural light on some flowers.