Sunday, June 10, 2007

just a tutu....




just a few of dd....used the 50mm and shot these early morning. A couple different bw conversions...the first one looks a tad flat to me---anyone else? I know this week is FIRE--and I'll try to get on theme later this week...
TFL!

10 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Adorable! I always love tutu pics. I don't think they look flat, I really like your b&w conversion. Great shots!

Michelle said...

i love that one of her standing on the chair! he chubby little legs are so cute!

Mom2Drew said...

#2 is my favorite. I think there is something special about those shots are not traditional. I think the conversions look good, not too flat. I like the contrast.

Bobbi said...

I love these, especially #2. The composition is great. She is adorable.

Sara said...

I agree, number two is my fave too! It's so sweet, and yet fun too.

Amy said...

I don't think it's too flat at all. These are all great ~ love the bow in her hair! I need to get out and do some of these of my dd.

Carolyn said...

these are adorable! Great for a storyboard! #2 is fabulous!

Unknown said...

I really love the first one...she looks totally cute there! :)

I love tutu pics too! :) Makes me want to dig the girls' back out!

Melissa said...

These are all great, can't pick a favorite. I think your conversions are good. I also just have to tell you again, your DD is an absolute doll!!

bprincephoto said...

These are all great. She's adorable.