Monday, July 30, 2007

a little orton technique and fairytale setting



remember the family shoot that we were doing with some friends last week? well, i am in the middle of editing them--but, love this fairtale setting under the big willow tree. with all the talk on the MB about the orton technique--i decided to try it here for that dreamy look.....
what do you think? the first and the third are with orton. the 2nd is a just a gaussian blur for the background.

can't wait to post some more this week of the 3 of us. This has been one of my favorite spots to take pictures--gorgeous scenery and a variety.

9 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Your photos are soo beautiful! I love what you did with them, it gives it a magical feeling! Great job!

jordan.krogman said...

Oh, just beautiful! The Orton technique was perfect for this setting! :)

Joanne Fowler said...

Beautiful! I love the dreamy look on pics like this!

cherie said...

these are amazing. the place is beautiful!

Erika said...

Beautiful! So dreamy and the colors really pop!

Amy said...

These are beautiful esp. with the Orton technique ~ LOVE the dreaminess.

Sara said...

I like the effect on these. i agree, this is a great, magical setting.

Heather said...

These are beautiful! I love everything about them! Makes me wish I had a girl:)

Jan said...

So beautiful it almost looks fake!!! Just gorgeous...