Oh I love it. I really like how you used one photo in two blocks. Very cool. The colors all coordinate so nicely. Great job.
Love your collage and I agree, I like how you used one photo in two openings as well, looks cool.
So cute... I love how the bottom 2 are split up! Your daughter has to be the cutest thing ever
This is so nice. Man I wish I could figure out how to do this stuff!! My little attempt came out uneven not sure how to get it to look so good!
That is adorable! I need to do that for my little one's
Very sweet!! Unique way of doing it, too. WTG!
That is so cool! I really need to do more things like that! I love her name!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh I love it. I really like how you used one photo in two blocks. Very cool. The colors all coordinate so nicely. Great job.
Love your collage and I agree, I like how you used one photo in two openings as well, looks cool.
So cute... I love how the bottom 2 are split up! Your daughter has to be the cutest thing ever
This is so nice. Man I wish I could figure out how to do this stuff!! My little attempt came out uneven not sure how to get it to look so good!
That is adorable! I need to do that for my little one's
Very sweet!! Unique way of doing it, too. WTG!
That is so cool! I really need to do more things like that! I love her name!
Post a Comment