wild and crazy hair that's for sure....I guess the fast shutter speed caught it in motion...
but, such sweet memories and love b/w dh and dd.
so cute. I love the hair!!
sweet! you can see the trust in her face. great captures.
Such sweet photos! I love the storyboard.
These are some of my favorite kinds of shots! I love the relationship and emotion it depicts. Such joy and pure happiness! Nice color too.
So sweet, I love shots like these! Love her wild hair too! Aren't daddy's hands the best? So safe and strong.
Those are so sweet!
Reminds me of when our boys were little - dh did this all the time, but I never got any photos of it. :( They just loved it and looks like your daughter does too! I like the b & w series.
Awww.. those are sweet! love the storyboard!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
so cute. I love the hair!!
sweet! you can see the trust in her face. great captures.
Such sweet photos! I love the storyboard.
These are some of my favorite kinds of shots! I love the relationship and emotion it depicts. Such joy and pure happiness! Nice color too.
So sweet, I love shots like these! Love her wild hair too! Aren't daddy's hands the best? So safe and strong.
Those are so sweet!
Reminds me of when our boys were little - dh did this all the time, but I never got any photos of it. :( They just loved it and looks like your daughter does too! I like the b & w series.
Awww.. those are sweet! love the storyboard!
Post a Comment