Thursday, July 5, 2007

Family Portrait...

"Hands to Hold"

14 comments:

Sue said...

Now that is just AWESOME. I love the colors and I love the whole concept. Simply beautiful :)

Erika said...

Wow, very cool! Love the texture and the placement on the grass!

Angelica said...

Now that is one super cool creative idea!!! I LOVE it!! That's one way to get a family photo with you in as well, huh ;)?

Michelle said...

very cool! what a great idea.

Heather Tracy Photography said...

Very very cute! I really like the color, its nice and subtle, I tend to go overboard!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

awww, cute!! That's the best!!

Joanne Fowler said...

Sweet! I've been trying to get this shadow shot of us too! LOVE yours! Great job and sweet title!

cristina said...

WOW!!!

Great shot! Very inspiring and creative.
TFS!

Ashley Hiskes said...

That is so cool!

bprincephoto said...

great shot. love the scale

Dana said...

I'm going to have to steal this one! Great idea! So sweet ;)

Melissa said...

I love shots like this! I've done this but need to get DH on board.

Anonymous said...

this is AWESOME!!

Dar Kaso said...

Adorable shot!