
went to a new little spot with this fun open grassy area and cool log.....How's my color on these?? I so desperately want to get my color down....working on that...! Took these in Evening Light--so there is a definite warm glow...too red?

this is a diff bw conversion--more dramatic and moody....might be a tad dark...but, wanted a deep soulful pic....

9 comments:
I too, have been trying to nail color! I don't think the first has too much red, I think it looks really good! The bottom color one might have a little more yellow when compared to the top, but that doesn't make it bad...sometimes you want different pics to have different feels.
I think the color looks pretty good. I can see the yellow in the last color one, yet her dress is so white...
great shots though.
I think that the colors look great! Love the moody b&w! Great pics!
These are gorgeous! Color is the hardest thing to get, but you did a great job! At least the sun is hitting all the right places! ;) I LOVE the last one! Beautiful!
Beautiful spot! Soo magical! Love your photos!
What a cutie! It does not look red to me, a bit dark but I like the moodyness :)
Great spot for her all dolled up in that dress! I think the color looks great ~ def. not too much red.
I think the color looks great... I always love your b&w's though. Beautiful shots!!
great location, great shots!! I really like the b&W, dont think the colors are off- they look good.
Post a Comment