Great shots! I especially love the butterfly photo! It's beautiful!
These are beautiful! Love lily ponds, but I never seem to happen upon them in the mtns ~ not in a long time anyhow. TFS.
Tranquil is the word that comes to mind!
What beautiful shots. Great color.
Beautiful color on these. I love the butterfly shot. I can never seem to catch butterflies with their wings open. Great job!
Great shots!! So clear and such great colors. LOVE them as usual!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great shots! I especially love the butterfly photo! It's beautiful!
These are beautiful! Love lily ponds, but I never seem to happen upon them in the mtns ~ not in a long time anyhow. TFS.
Tranquil is the word that comes to mind!
What beautiful shots. Great color.
Beautiful color on these. I love the butterfly shot. I can never seem to catch butterflies with their wings open. Great job!
Great shots!! So clear and such great colors. LOVE them as usual!!
Post a Comment