Thursday, March 22, 2007

blooms



so, i have been soooo off-topic this week---i'm not sure i even know what it is--but, had to capture these blooms from the pear trees in my yard. DH said that they look kinda fake--but, I didn't do much--just ran defog, bumped up the contrast a tad, and then posted. I did pop the saturation a tad in the second crop to bring out the rose color---

love CC!

tfl!

9 comments:

Dar Kaso said...

Wow fabulous captures. They dont look fake at all. The color is perfect.

Tiffany said...

I am so dying to take this kind of shot!! Love this!!! very feminine!!!

Heather said...

Yay for Spring! I love the second shot, it should be framed and put on the wall!

Sara said...

Oh, how refreshing- STILL looking at snow here...

amazing grace said...

oh good, glad to hear that they don't look fake!

so excited everything is starting to bloom!!!

yippee!!

sara---so sorry you are still looking at snow....ugh....:)

Mom2Drew said...

Wow...the color is so light/airy/fresh! Can't believe you have this in your area, they are beautiful!! The sky is a perfect backdrop.

Sue said...

Household items... just in case you were still wondering on the theme.. Beautiful pictures. I love the sky for the backdrop. BTW - I love your photos with your dd! What a little doll :)

Anonymous said...

Loving the second shot! Love that you can see the detail of the flower. Very pretty. TFS

Patti said...

I think they look amazing