Friday, March 2, 2007

journals





these are a keeper of my hopes, desires, fears, and dreams.....

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Love your journals. They aren't the everyday ordinary journals. Great colors and textures on these shots. I've never been one to journal. My photoblog is about as good as it gets with me. I envy those that can journal.

Sara said...

These are beautifully shot. Love the chair they're one, too. Hats off to you, I appreciate the love of writing.

Mom2Drew said...

SO poetic!!! I wish I journaled more, these are lovely! Love the colors here and the fabrics to your journals, can tell they are an important part of your life. I'd like to read a few entries.

Sue said...

What beautiful journals - love the first shot with all the color.

Chris said...

Really nice colours here. Sharp and nice contrast. I prefer #1...I fell the chair and BG take away from the subject in #2. I wish I could journal. I used to, then my mother read them! I supose I just haven't been able to do it since then.

Chris

Lorrie said...

love the colors and textures!

Michelle said...

love your journals! they are so nice and colorful andyou did a great job capturing them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful journals, great shots.