Thursday, March 15, 2007

yes....more beach....:)




are you sick of beach pics yet??? sorry.....the first two are dh and dd. I used Jess's overexposed vintage on the first one to make the blues pop.

The 3rd photo dh took---it's always nice to be 'in' the picture sometimes---isn't it? This is me and my sweet baby girl with her adorable puppy hat on! gotta love target!

Which photo looks better #3 -or #4 with a color pop??? I thought I would like #4 better--but when I got them printed, I actually liked the lighter one better.

Thanks for looking and sorry if I am boring you with all these beach pics! :)

3 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

definitely NOT boring me my dear...I love what a soft feeling I get from your beach shots. Not sure what it is, but I can almost smell that salt. Of course, does not hurt I'm leaving for FL in a few weeks.

Hmmmm...I do think I like #3 best, maybe too orangy in the last one? Sometimes color pops make the skintones look wonkey. Did you run it on it's own layer? Sometime I try that and then, erase back in the "original" tones if they are too orangy.

Nice to see you in these shots and keep the beach shots coming.

Thanks for wishing me well...I am really hoping this is due to er...I hope to have an announcement soon, so wish me luck;)

Dar Kaso said...

Beautiful beach shots! Love her little hood, the ears are so cute!

AmyC said...

Aw, how sweet! I love beach shots...I don't think I could get tired of seeing them! :)

As for the last two...I think I like the color popped water, but for some reason, it looks like the color pop darkened your faces. Maybe a mix of the two? :)