Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday

we spent the weekend at the beach! great getaway and since it is only March--we felt like we had a little piece of the beach since it wasn't crowded.
I used Jess's overexposed vintage on this one---I like the greens and blues in the water.....
HHCC welcome!

8 comments:

Lorrie said...

This shot is amazing! It looks like it deserves a frame and should be on the wall!

Tiffany said...

To die for shot!!! I love backlighthing...I adore this!

~*Steffie*~ said...

ooooh I really like this!!! Awesome job. I have never tried it, now I'm inspired. I really like the colors and the texture too!

Amanda said...

so sweet! Love it!

Jan said...

The silhouette is perfect. I love the moment you captured, as well. Nice job!!

Mom2Drew said...

Love the sillouettes here! Good emotion and feeling from this photo...nice and storytelling.

Haleigh said...

This shot is fabulous! I love silhouettes. I'm also impressed with the color your picked up in the water!

stefani said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that is so pretty. Awesome shot!