Tuesday, March 13, 2007

more beach


i think this week is going to be beach pictures for me---but, look at all the color in these...:)
i love how the sun is peeking through in the top one and the golden yellows.

First photo--SOOC, ran a defog, boosted contrast, and then sharpened for web
2nd photo--SOOC, ran a defog, boosted contrast, sponged a little to highlight the pink in the H20.

HHCC welcome!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love backlighthing,so I have been staring at your picture and your exposure info before I left a comment. Its pretty!

Krissynae said...

These are great. Relaxs you looking at it. Great job

Patti said...

beautiful photos. Love them both

Jan said...

I love the sun peeking through in the first one. Just gorgeous!

Carolyn said...

These are gorgeous!!!! I love the color and composition of both photos.

Great Job

Anonymous said...

I really like the second shot of the pier and the waves breaking at the shore. Pretty sky color too. TFS

Mom2Drew said...

So incrediblly peaceful and serene. I'm going to Florida in a few weeks and this gets me totally motivated to take some shots around this time of day.

Amy Covey said...

Beautiful! I love the sun peeking through on the first one.

Lorrie said...

beautiful!!!! I love the yellows in the first pic and the pinks in the second! Great job!

Dar Kaso said...

Wow, just beautiful beach shots.

Katie said...

I like the silouhette, but the second one is my favorite! Nice color on these.