had a little photo shoot with dd yesterday....i bought the new blue fabric and wanted to try it out...i love how it pops! Took me a while to get the white background 'white' without blowing anything else....how's the color and composition of these???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
very very sweet Spring/Easter shots. Your dd is absolutely adorable. I love the pose on the second one, but find the darkness of the blue just a bit distracting for me. Not enough that I wouldn't call these great shots though!!
Boy, you picked a tough color to mix with the white. I think you pulled it off. The white doesn't look blue to me at all. Love her pose in the second shot...too cute. I agree with Lorrie, the blue may be a bit too intense for the delicate dress she is wearing. The B&W is a winner. Love the texture in your fabric.
First of all...never did get your peamail, bummer:(
That blue fabric is full of yummy texture and out of the three...#1 probably my favorite colored one, but that blue is so bright against that delicate dress. But props to you for not getting a blue cast on her or your background...that's pretty great!
The BnW here really adds some nice texture.
I wonder if you did a soft color action on it if it would change that blue enough to soften it a bit?
GREAT dress/hat though...are these her Easter pics?
What a sweetie and what great shots! I'm also thinking that the blue might be a little too intense.
But I love the BW!
great feedback---i'll have to try to play with the blue and tone it down some.....
thank you for the CC!!
Your dd is such a cutie! I love her facial expressions. That fabric is really cool. I will have to look for that. If ya dont mind what is it called? My only CC is that (personal preferance here) I would like to see wh whole bottom of the picture be the fabric. So the white background and then everything else be the blue. Hope that makes sense. And I'd love to see a tight crop of the 2nd picture. That would be a cute one! TFS!
What a cutie! I agree...the blue is a little intense for me. Great job keeping the whites from looking blue though!
I have to say that I really like the blue. I think it's a great color, and it's a little intense but I like the contrast. I like the first shot best, the others seem a little buy with her hat the other white object in front of her. Your DD's facial expressions are the best!
OMGosh, she is outta control cute!!! Love her little expression in that second one!
Post a Comment